Leading Immigration Solicitors

Free Initial Discussion

Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you shortly

A Business Visitor Visa allows people working abroad to visit the UK for a limited time no longer than six months (or 12 months for an academic visitor). This is primarily for visitors who are seeking to conduct business purposes on their own or their employer’s behalf.


Applicants for a Business Visitor Visa must be genuinely seeking entry as a business visitor. The individual must also be able to financially support and accommodate themselves and any dependents without any benefit.


> Read More On Business Visitor Visas

Child Visas are necessary for parents who wish for their children to join them upon immigrating to the UK. Whiterose Blackmans Solicitors are expert Immigration Solicitors who are here to help guide you through the process of applying for a child visa.


Children with parents settled in the UK can join them and be granted indefinite leave to remain so long as certain conditions are met. Please note that the rule of ‘sole responsibility’ is observed very strictly by the Home Office and Courts.


> Read More on Child & Family Visas

Whiterose Blackmans Solicitors offer comprehensive advice on all types of UK Entry Clearance Applications and will also evaluate your documentation to help you submit a successful application.


we can advise you on the likely prospects of an appeal and will prepare your case if entry clearance is refused. 


Read More On Entry Clearance Visas

Individuals Engaged to those with indefinite leave to remain in the UK may be able to join them with a Fiancé Visa. Applying for this visa comes with a list of requirements and Whiterose Blackmans Solicitors can help identify them and support you through the process. 


A fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner visa will be issued for a six month period and in this time period, you cannot work in the UK. you will be able to apply for a spouse or civil partner visa once you are married.


> Read More On Fiancé & Marriage Visas

Asylum applications in the UK require you to demonstrate a ‘well-founded fear of persecution’ in your home country based on a narrow range of protected characteristics or activities.


If you are able to demonstrate this, then your asylum application must be submitted as soon as possible. For example, an ideal time for this could be after your arrival in the UK. 


> Read More On Human Rights & Asylum Applications

Whiterose Blackmans Solicitors LLP are here to assist and represent clients on all aspects of immigration and nationality appeals. immigration appeals can be complex and will require expert legal support and representation to increase the chance of a successful outcome.


We can also assist clients in situations involving no automatic rights of appeal against decisions made by the UK Border Agency or British embassies & consulates.


> Read More On Immigration Appeals

The BREXIT vote has caused uncertainty for the future throughout the UK, particularly in terms of immigration.


Overall immigration to the UK is unlikely to be changed significantly by Brexit. Currently, a vast majority of EU migrants hold EEA Permanent Residence Cards and it is now likely that eligible candidates can apply for naturalisation and become British citizens.

Read More On Immigration Relating to Brexit

Whiterose Blackmans Solicitors LLP offer clear and helpful advice on how to apply, extend and/or settle in the UK through the Tier 1 Investor Visa route.


Our meticulous immigration team can help fill in and prepare legal representations and immigration visa forms to improve the chance of a successful application.


> Read More on Investor Visa Applications

If you intend to remain in the UK after living in the country for a number of years, you may be eligible for indefinite leave to remain (ILR). With ILR, you have the right to settle in the UK and live here indefinitely. 


Whiterose Blackmans Solicitors LLP can help by providing legal advice and assistance when applying for this visa.


> Read More on Indefinite Leave To Remain

You may be able to apply for a Spouse visa/Civil Partner visa/Unmarried Partner Visa if your Spouse, Partner or Civil Partner qualifies as a British Citizen or already lives in the UK.


If you meet all the strict guidelines, your successful application will grant you a thirty-month UK residency. 


Read More On Partner & Spouse Visas

A student visa, or a Tier 4 visa, provides the individual with the temporary right to live and study within the UK and is measured on a points-based system. Eligibility to apply for this visa requires at least 40 points.


our expert immigration solicitors at Whiterose Blackmans can advise you on which of the Tier 4 visas will be the most suitable for you.


> Read More On Student Visas & Extensions

For details of our fixed fees in respect of immigration matters, please read our immigration fees document.

Read More On Our Immigration Fees

Understanding & Proactive Immigration Solicitors in Leeds

The initial meeting is always free so you can speak to us openly about your situation and we can advise you accordingly on all immigration matters.


UK Entry Clearance Applications

We offer comprehensive immigration advice on all types of UK Entry Clearance Applications in Leeds, England and Wales. We will cross check your documentation and point out any deficiencies to ensure that you have enhanced prospects of submitting a successful entry clearance application.


If entry clearance is refused, we can advise you on the prospects of on appeal. We will prepare your case which will include lodging the grounds of appeal and representing you before the Immigration and Asylum Tribunal.


Fixed Immigration Fees


We offer a professional service with very reasonable fees and/or fixed fees. We also offer immigration support services to tourists, businessmen and students who encounter issues with UK Border Agency Officers at the points of entry or during their stay in the UK.